Wednesday, July 9, 2008

WFMW - My favorite kitchen things...

Two little gadgets I couldn't live without right now are the teething feeder and the Pampered Chef steamer. The teether is perfect for my 9 month old who is gnawing on anything he can get his little hands on. The plastic ring and mesh bag unscrew and you can put in fresh fruit or veggies and let them chew away (with supervision of course). I like being able to give Monkey something besides plastic teethers and processed baby food. They do do just fine in the dishwasher and I got two for about $4. The Pampered Chef steamer is my go to gadget for veggies, fresh or frozen. You can toss the veggies in with some salt and pepper, cook for about 5 minutes and you are good to go. It is also great for reheating leftover hamburgers, barbecue etc. It retains the moisture when it's warming it up and you'd never guess it was leftovers. It was $10 and well worth the money for me :).
These little gadgets worked for me, check out other great stuff at Works For Me Wednesday at Rocks In My Dryer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen that first gadget too cool!

Lynne said...

I love my Pampered Chef steamer! It is awesome for steaming fresh veggies. I never thought to reheat something in it! I'll have to try that!

Michelle said...

Ok, so I have that steamer and it has sat in my cupboard since the party I bought it from because I just didn't remember how to use it... I'm not a cook remember? I've used it 5 times since this post and am loving it! Thanks!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed