Monday, July 14, 2008

A day in the life...

I got this little survey from my friend Laura's blog, A Blessed Life:

Outside My Window
...it's a beautiful, sunny day and my lawn is begging to be landscaped, hopefully we will be getting started in September!
***
I am thinking ...about Monkey's MRI and trying to be confident that everything will be alright.
***
I am thankful for ...being married to a man who may not be perfect, but is perfect for me; the miracle of Monkey and the simple, overwhelming joy he brings me each day; the fact that I have a roof over my head and food in my belly every day; the wonderful group of friends and family I've been blessed with, I am a very lucky girl.
***
From the kitchen ...the kitchen is clean! After I am done with this, I am going to go mop the floor. A clean kitchen makes for a happy Stephanie.
***
I am wearing ... black knit Capri pants, a teal blue short sleeve shirt with a little pocket, and my very favorite LL Bean slippers.
***
I am creating ... our home! I am getting pictures up on the walls, finding furniture and accessories, and admiring each new little thing that makes our house feel cozy. I am also trying to create memories for us and traditions for our family :).
***
I am going ...to be productive today. The Hubs and I seem to alternate days of motivation to get house stuff done. Last night he did so much and I had no motivation, today we've swapped. It's difficult not having weekends together for both of us to work on a project at the same time.
***
I am reading ...Mainly all I am reading right now is Monkey's books to him and the occasional People magazine and blog. I have some books lined up that I'd like to read.
***
I am hoping ....that everything will be alright :)!
***
I am hearing ...Baby lullabies playing over the monitor while Monkey takes his nap.
***
Around the house ...Planning the landscape project for September, getting the basement set up by finding a desk, hanging some pictures, etc.
***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ...Swim date with Jenny and Davis tomorrow, dermatologist appointment for me and Monkey, walking to the park this evening, and working this weekend. We are just packed full of excitement!

Tag, you're it!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You always seem to have fun meme's on your blog, I may need to do this one too! Let's plan a pool date for the week after next if you aren't booked yet :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed