Monday, May 12, 2008

My *new* photoblog

As I had posted earlier, one of my 43 Things was to create a photo journal by taking one picture a day for a year. Since I am like most people with a digital camera and have roughly 1,235,789,591, 697 pictures in my my camera and have printed off maybe 40 in the last year, a actual album isn't very likely. So I found a group on Flickr that is posting them and creating a photoblog, one picture a day for year. It can't get much easier than that for me, so I have hopped on the shutterbug bandwagon. You can check out my photoblog at http://www.everydayinoz.blogspot.com/ (the link is also listed over here ---->). I would love to see if this catches on with others, I am such a sucker for pictures :).

Take care!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ooohhh! I love it, I may be stealing this idea someday when I'm a little more motivated and less crazed.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed