Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WFMW: Bath Aprons

I got the most wonderful gift from my friend Jenny after Monkey arrived...a hand sewn bath apron. She took a towel, sewed trim around the edges to create two straps to go around my neck and fasten with velcro, and two straps to tie around my waist. It keep you dry when the little ones are splashing around in the tub and when it's time to get them out, you pick them up, hold them to your chest and wrap the bottom of the apron around them! There are several sites that sell them, including online at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Tubby Bundle. There is a really basic pattern on Martha Stewart for those of you who like to sew.

This awesome gift works for me, check out other great tips at Works for Me Wednesday at Rocks in My Dryer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool is this!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed