Thursday, April 17, 2008

Here's your sign...

So as I am wiping down Money's bib after a feeding that left rice cereal on the floor, table, child, curtains, and I am pretty sure at least one of the cats (totally my fault, I dropped the bowl of rice cereal and it sprayed like a fountain), I noticed something on the tag: DO NOT IRON. Never mind the fact that this is a vinyl bib we are speaking of, what I want to know is...WHO IS IRONING BIBS?? I think I am doing fantastic to even have the bibs clean! I know that comedian Bill Engvall of "Here's Your Sign" fame says that companies post these warnings (like the warning on the Auto Shade, "Do not drive with Auto Shade in place") because someone out there has actually attempted it. I am glad that I have that little nugget of knowledge though, before I go trying to iron my vinyl pants before my next Girls Night Out.

In Monkey news, he is now sitting up like a proper gentleman, as well as eating baby food (we were side tracked with some GI issues and had to stop), and sleeping in his crib (big step for me). I am still in awe of how fast he growing and how much he has changed already. Here's a pic of him before heading out to play pick up basketball with the the other kiddos (Bibs vs Onesies) today:
Thanks for peeking in on us, take care!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very precious! I'm glad you got him transitioned over to his crib. You'll eventually start sleeping so much better, once you stop worrying about him being down the hall! Glad your trip went well and you had a good time. Let's plan another get together!

Livingstons said...

What a stinkin' cute (almost not)baby boy! And I like this new nickname, Money. It's like Monkey but thuggish. Unless you really were talking about money, but why do you feed it? It should feed you...

Autumn said...

Cute pic of your boy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed