Monday, March 24, 2008

My Two Easters



So I am driving home from work on Easter Sunday morning, psyching myself up by saying "You are wide awake! You could run a marathon! You don't need sleep, sleep is for the weak!" and pondering if the amount of caffeine in a Viverin could be matched by just eating an entire package of sugar packed Peeps (much tastier). I got home and for the first time in my life I was too tired to take a shower...I had to take a 30 minute power nap to muster up the energy :).

We left to see our other Bryans and had a great time. My sister in law actually played matchmaker for me and the Hubs, so it's awesome having your friend as your sister in law. Monkey and his cousin, whom I will call Blue Eyes until a snappier code name is found, are almost the same size and the first time we laid them side by side, they reached up and grabbed each others hand and simultaneously stuck their other hands in their mouths. The Hubs's cousin brought over her newborn and we got a picture of all the boys together. My niece, Goose, is the only girl for now, but I have a feeling she will have those boys following her lead :). We had a great meal, lots of baby holding, and socializing...all in all a pretty great day :).

My second Easter was in Indy with my family. After getting off the phone with my mom and my sister, my mom "cloned" me and they brought me along to all the Hupp events. I got smooches from my sister, hugs from the Easter Bunny, and at one point, my niece, Mare-Bear, took me in the bathroom, covered me in toilet paper and announced that I had pooped. Luckily we will be seeing them soon, but the pictures made my day :).

Hope you had a good Easter, I am off to find Peeps on sale. Omm nom nom nom....


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your family totally cracks me up! That is hilarious!!!

I now see where you get your craziness from and think you all are adorable :)

How is life? I start WO this Friday night... I'm excited and nervous all at the same time...

We must get together sometime. Let's set up another playdate!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed