Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dare I say it??


SPRING HAS SPRUNG!! I think at this point if Mother Nature delivers yet another sucker punch of snow after a 70 degree day, I will be okay. Today was beautiful and as Monkey and I headed to pick up the Hubs from work, it was great to see the park full of kids, people out walking, and driving with the windows down. I was a little afraid at this point that Monkey would never get to spend more than 2 minutes outside and be scared to death of the sun (aka Big Shiney), but he is adjusting nicely. The Hubs has been working hard trying to get our lawn looking a little nicer this year and Monkey tagged along as we walked around the yard, getting landscaping ideas. I printed out 8X10 pictures of 4 angles of the house as my own personal coloring pages to try out some landscape ideas on. I am ready to get my hands dirty!

One more random topic to touch on and then I really need to get to sleep (darn WFMW for keeping me up so late!). My friends Sara and Jenny and I were so excited about our Girls Night Out to see my favorite comedian Mike Birbiglia. He is well versed in the silly stupid humor I like, as opposed to the aggressive, mean, or "make a rock star blush"comedy varieties. So as we counted down the days, debated whether or not to make custom T-Shirts at Zazzle, and debated how early to show up for the show, I was hit with a e-mail letting me know the show was cancelled. Was he sick? Did he decide to trade his career for something in advertising? Was he going on sabatical? No, our dear little Birbiglebug is going big time...he had to cancel his show to film the pilot of his new TV series based on his Secret Public Journal. And although I wish him the best, I feel a little cheated that he broke our date via e-mail, I mean, he could have at least called. Oh well, if you truly love something (or appreciate it's humor) you'll let it go, right :)?

Nighty night, kiddos!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed