Sunday, April 27, 2008

Question Game: 5 Senses

When I was in High School, my friends and I would play the Question Game: everyone anonymously wrote a question (simple, funny, awkward, or otherwise) on a piece of paper, put it in a bowl (or what ever was handy), and each person drew a question. Sometimes we'd all answer the question, sometimes you'd just answer the one you drew. I am hoping to keep that little tradition alive by posting Question Game questions from time to time. If you read this, you must leave your answer, or else...well, I 'll think of something intimidating :). So to kick it off, we have a five part question:

What are your favorite things to see, smell, hear, taste, and touch?

And my answers are:
See: My husband and son, people being nice to one another
Taste: Warm bread, ice cold Pepsi
Touch: My husband's hands, my son's skin, & soft fabric (fleece and flannel)
Hear: Laughter, ocean waves, & music
Smell: Rain, Swiss Army cologne, & anything associated with laundry (clean laundry that is!)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That's quite a doozy with no warning! Head to buildwisely.blogspot.com for my answer(s)

Unknown said...

See: My husband's eyes, Emberley's smile
Taste: Cold Beer after a long day
Touch: Husband's hand
Hear: "Kansas Jayhawks are the NCAA National Champs" along with "Rock Chalk"
Smell: Lilys, fresh baked cookies

Wife of a Soldier said...

See: My kids smiling and playing with each other; my husband coming in from a long day at work, the mts around my alma mater.

Taste: Homemade meals, tea hubby makes for me when I have a bad day, Dad's omlette sandwiches.

Touch: Jax's hand (he will only ask for help if he truly needs it and extends his hand), hubby's scruffy chin

Hear: quiet of the house when the kids are in bed, thunderstorms

Smell: Gracie's lingering new baby scent (I sneak into her room and bury my nose in her neck as she dreams ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed