Monday, March 3, 2008

Hugs, kisses, and a new baby!

After I got off work Sunday morning, we headed off to Topeka to see the newest addition to the family, baby Liam! The Hubs's cousin Katie and her husband Dan had just gotten home from the hospital that morning, but had already had a lot of visitors. In all of the excitement, I forgot to take pictures...very unlike me!

After seeing baby Liam, we headed over to see the Bryans. We always start off with "Musical babies," I grab Sam, Tara gets Monkey, and The Hubs chases after Lucy...and 5 minutes later, we all switch again :). Sam has grown so much and I have a feeling Lucy will hold her own very well against the boys as they get older. Lucy was passing out th
e hugs and kisses and telling us what the animals say. After being up for about 40 hours, I got a nice nap in on the way home (trips go MUCH faster that way!).

We have two trips planned to Indy this Spring (for Monkey's Baptism and Jessi's graduation), so we are looking forward to seeing the other half of our family!


Grandpa, Monkey, Sam, & Lucy

1 comment:

Livingstons said...

How fun! Makes me wish we had family closer. And I'm already there, at Mike Birbiglia's show, in the future - it's great. But I would love to go again with you girls, in the now... I'm weird... But not as weird as "I love pickles!" pt.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed