Monday, February 4, 2008

Yummy, yummy, I have food ON my tummy...


I don't know if it just coincidence, but Monkey tried rice cereal for the first time and was the happiest child I have ever seen all day long. It also seems to have cured all of his GI issues...I am thinking of having a bowl of rice cereal myself tomorrow and see what magic effects it has on me :). Some of the rice cereal actually went in him, more of it just went on him. He loved sitting in his "chair" in nothing but his diaper enjoying the breeze from outside considering it was 73 degrees outside today! And it is supposed to snow tomorrow...gotta love Kansas :).

For all you moms out there, you must check out a book called "You are My I Love You"by Maryann Cusimano, I have yet to make it through a reading without getting a little faklempt. To risk sounding a little sappy, it finds the words to explain being a mother in a way that my heart just couldn't find words to express.

We had fun watching the Superbowl Sunday, I have a little crush on the Manning brothers so I was glad to see the Giants win...and of course, there is always the commercials :).




1 comment:

Livingstons said...

You've got the cutest baby, sittin' there like, "when's the game on? got my rice and I'm good." Davis' stopped exploding once we started the rice cereal, too. But it was still a few of mommy's outfits too late...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed