Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's the little things...

So we did manage to avoid the ER this Valentines Day, however we initiated Monkey to our tradition by having a doctors appointment. Poor little guy is having some tummy troubles and has to go for a GI series at Children's Mercy next week. Because of the last minute appointment and trying to get his prescription filled, I wasn't able to put together the fancy dinner I wanted, but we had a great time anyway. There were the lavish gifts:


(Monkey's Love Dovey book is illustrated by Mary Engelbreit, my favorite, and I got the mega pack Papermate marker pens I'd been lusting after...I have an unusual love for school supplies!)

and there was snuggling...



And there was the luxury of a "take your time, I'll watch the baby, don't worry about the waste of water or damage to the environment" insanely long shower. Pens, a shower, and the love of two great guys...I am a very lucky girl :).
Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Linda Hupp said...

Yes, you are... we both are!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed