Sunday, January 20, 2008

I can tell that we are gonna be friends...



Auntie Jess sent Monkey a new friend this week (we love Auntie Jess!). After intense scrutiny, Elmo passed the test and got some hugs from Monkey :). Seeing Monkey with the Elmo brought on a realization for me...soon I will have to start watching cartoons that do not include Futurama or the Simpsons. Granted I was once a big fan of Blues Clues (such suspense! And I almost always guessed what the clues meant, not bad for a 21 year old!), but despite what Barney might think, I did NOT love him. Can I learn to love children's cartoons? In the words of the wise, knowing Bob the Builder, "Yes I can!" I hope :).


1 comment:

Livingstons said...

That's stinkin' cute. And yes, you WILL like children's cartoons. And the original Blue's Clues guy was dead sexy, I don't care what anyone says.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed