Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wow, Craig's List has everything!

Mine eyes were violated today and I didn't even see it coming (pardon the pun). There I was, innocently perusing the pages of Craig's List when I saw an ad for **Nice Antique Bedroom Set Over 100 Years Old**" I took a look at it more to see what 100 year old furniture looked like, not that I am in the market for it. So I open it up and see a very detailed description devoid of typos (a CL rarity!) and three pictures: one of the vanity dresser and chair, one of the bed...and one of a crack pipe. Yes, a crack pipe. So I know you are wondering a few things: Why do I know what a crack pipe looks like? I admit I have seen my fair share of episodes of Intervention, that's about the closest I've come. Is the pipe included with the set? I don't think so, I checked it again tonight and the pipe has been replaced by a dresser. Are you surprised that an person who has a 100 year old bedroom set has a crack problem? Yes. Yes I am :). If anyone is interested in seeing this set or better yet, asking if the crack pipe is included in the set, here is the link.

This is almost as good as the post I saw for a coffee table in my area. I clicked on the link and the picture provided was of a topless man sporting a rather impressive mullet chasing a small child dressed only in a diaper...the corner of the table could be seen in the background of the picture...at least I think that was the table...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The email has been sent. Hopefully we'll get a reply later today :)

Thanks for the laugh!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed