Tuesday, May 20, 2008

WFMW - Mamasource.com

I have found an awesome website both for the mom in need of advice on anything from calming a teething baby to where there is a good hair dresser in your area : www.mamasource.com. The website description is : "Mamasource is a safe and easy way to connect with other moms in your local area. Find the advice, referrals and insight you need, in a supportive community of moms helping moms." I love it because I can post a question, such as "How can I help my 6 month old make the transition from sleeping in our room to sleeping in his crib?" and I get back replies offering tips, words of wisdom, and reassurance. I also like being able to help other mom's who have posted questions. Specifically, a mom who was moving to our area from out of state asked "Does anyone have a pediatrician they would recommend?" I would have loved to have had information like that when we were picking out a pediatrician and an OB! You get daily e-mails with 4-5 requests and you can read other replies. Check out Mamasource by clicking here and look for other great tips at Rocks In My Dryer!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I use Mamasource tooo! It is such a great resource. Thanks for the tip :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed