Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The soundtrack of my life...

My friend Quinn passed this along to me and being a music lover, I had to try it out...and if you are reading this then *TAG* now you have to try it too!

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool..

Opening Credits: "Light In Your Eyes" Blessid Union of Souls

Waking Up: "If I had $1,000,000" Barenaked Ladies

First Day At School: "London Bridge" Fergie (Can you see me strutting in for my first day of Kindergarten to this :)?)

Falling In Love: "The Stone" Dave Matthew's Band

Fight Song: "Undone" Lifehouse

Breaking Up: "The Hardest Part" Coldplay

Prom: "I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend" Mary Chapin Carpender (I swear the last two were completely random!)

Life's OK: "Elderly Woman Behind the Counter In a Small Town" Pearl Jam

Mental Breakdown: "Expectations" Belle & Sabastian

Driving: "Swing, Swing" All American Rejects

Flashback: "High On You" Survivor (80's rock flashback!!)

Getting Back Together: "Juarez" Better Than Ezra

Wedding: "Build Me Up Buttercup" The Foundations

Birth of Child: "These Arms" Matt Costa

Final Battle: "One Sweet World" Dave Matthew's Band

Death Scene: "Songs of Love" Ben Folds

Funeral: "Sampson" Regina Spektor

End Credits: "Blackbird" Sarah McLachlan

Now you can see how diverse my music collection is and judge me for having bad 80's love songs, however keep in mind this is just a small sampling of my completely eclectic collection :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! And even though I have always looked up to you and had excellent memories of you, this fondness has grown even stronger when I see you as a momma! I am always rooting for you and "The Hubs" and your Monkey and thank you for being such an inspiration to me! Someday when I am a mom I will be so glad that I have saved your blog and a lot of your resources under my favorites so I can always use them!!
I share a love for music with you...and I found this game to seem quite fun so here goes :)

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool..

Opening Credits: "Carry on my wayward son" Kansas

Waking Up: "Head over Heels" Rascal Flatts

First Day At School: "Eye of the Tiger" Journey

Falling In Love: "Somebody Loved" The Weepies (you should check them out if you have never heard them before...and tht was the perfect song for this category lol)

Fight Song: "Achy Breaky Heart" Billy Ray Cyrus

Breaking Up: "Like we Never Loved at All" Faith Hill

Prom: "First Time" Lifehouse

Life's OK: "Apple Bottom Jeans" T-Pain

Mental Breakdown: "Something More" Sugarland

Driving: "Smile 1" Lily Allen

Flashback: "I Hope you Dance" LeeAnn Womack

Getting Back Together: "When you Walked into my Life" Lila McCann (I promise these are random, its crazy how fitting some are :)

Wedding: "The Truth" India Arie

Birth of Child: "Just Like You" Three Days Grace

Final Battle: "We are Young" Pat Benetar

Death Scene: "Gimme Some Sugar" Trick Daddy

Funeral: "I Walk the Line" Johnny Cash

End Credits: "Skin" Rascal Flatts

Now you can see how diverse my music collection is and judge me for having bad 80's love songs, however keep in mind this is just a small sampling of my completely eclectic collection :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed